1. What is the purpose of an account?
With an account you can create tests and surveys. An account is free of charge And does not require any personal data.
An account is used so that all tests you take can be assigned to the account.
- You can always recall all the results of your tests.
- You can do new tests added later to refine the diagnostics.
- The general information (e.g. age, gender, existing diagnoses, medications) only needs to be filled in once. This makes the tests and surveys shorter.
- You’ll be able to ask third parties to fill out third-party assessment questionnaires, which is required for true diagnostics (Planned for January 2020).
- You will be able to get evaluations that combine findings from different tests. (Planned for 2020)
- You will be able to give your doctor or therapist access to selected results to support your diagnostics (doctor access). (Planned for 2020).
Please do not let anyone else under your account take tests or questionnaires about themselves, as this will naturally falsify the evaluation. Your results will become useless.
Please share your account information only with people who trust you.
2. How do I create an account?
An account can be created without any personal data.
Name: Any string not yet assigned. Please do not use names (no first names, no last names)
Password: A string of at least 8 digits. Please do not use names (no first names, no last names)
Mail address: A mail address is not required **** . A mail address can be entered in order to be able to receive a new password if the old one has been forgotten. If the password is already forgotten, no more mail address can be created, because otherwise an account could be hijacked without knowledge of the password by entering a foreign mail address.
If possible, please do not mention any mail address with name components. All mail service providers today offer free sub-mail addresses that can be chosen anonymously.
Not only do we not require any data from you such as name, date of birth or email address - we even ask not to receive any.
3. How do I manage my account?
When you are logged in, you can manage your account:
- Profile: here you can see your profile
- Update profile: here you can change your password or add an email address.
- Logout: here you can log out.
If you are not logged in, you will see:
- Registration: here you can create an account if you don’t have one yet.
- Login: here you can log in.
We use data from your account exclusively for scientific purposes.
Also contact data (login data, mail addresses) will never be used by us for other than scientific purposes and will under no circumstances be passed on to third parties.